CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst®) Program
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) credential sets the standard as the most highly respected designation in the investment management profession.
Who is it for?
Portfolio and wealth managers, investment and research analysts, professionals involved in the investment decision-making process, and finance students who want to work in the investment management profession.
How long does it take?
A minimum of three years to complete three exams (Level I, II, and III), assuming four-year work experience requirement is already met.
Benefits of studying at Glamis Business School
Meet One of the Following Enrollment Requirements
- Undergraduate Student – Final-year student of a bachelor’s programme or equivalent programme. Understand that you must complete your degree program prior to the date of sitting your Level II exam.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Complete a bachelor’s programme or equivalent programme.
- Professional Work Experience – Have a minimum of three years of full time professional work experience as per the CFA requirements.
For further details about CFA Program enrollment requirements, please refer to the link https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/programs/cfa/charter
Glamis Business School is providing tutorials, revision and exam preparation support to students who wish to avail support.
Benefits of studying at Glamis Business School:
- Total 76 hours of blended- face to face and online tutoring at Glamis Business School
- 20 hours of revision classes
- 9 hours of mock exams
- Suitable timetable – Classes are on Saturdays
- High profile and specialised tutors with extensive experience in each topic area
- Candidates will have a tutorial support along with Kaplan Essential Study Pack.
Registration is open
Course is MQA Approved.
- Ethical and Professional Standards
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Equity Investments
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning
Enrol and Register
Registration costs vary depending on when you decide to register for the exam.
Please note, there is a one-time enrollment fee the first time you register for the Level 1 exam.
Learn more about the registration details and exam dates on: