Watch the course video: Delivering Successful Projects, Youtube.
Delivering Successful Projects equips managers and business professionals with knowledge, understanding and skills to manage projects using integrative concepts, tools and techniques.
The course opens by setting the mind-set for project decision-making and covers the fundamental concepts of the project management discipline and how it assists organisations in materialising their strategic and change objectives.
- Projects in the organisational context
- Leadership and behavioural aspects of human resources
- How the project manager and the project team work
- Project success criteria
- Qualitative and quantitative planning and control processes
- Project conclusions, strategic intent, final evaluation and reporting
The course concludes with a closer look at current topics trending the project management profession, such as the project management office function, ethics, sustainability and agile project management.
Read the full course syllabus
Read an extended outline of the course syllabus for Delivering Successful Projects, which gives you an overview of the course content.