A thorough understanding of the methods and processes of business research is the key component of this course. It looks at the concept of research, both original and applied, and examines how information can provide a greater understanding of your business and its successful management.
- Research methods and your dissertation.
- The project process.
- The research process.
- Using what’s already known.
- Semi-structured primary data techniques.
- Fully structured primary data techniques.
- Writing the dissertation.