‘’Come and study with us in Mauritius or online. You decide.’’
MAURITIUS-THE PLACE TO BE
- Safe and Secured environment
- Politically and Economically stable
- Great place to learn and lead a peaceful life
Paradise island, this is what Mauritius is known as and it lives upto to the term in the fullest possible sense. Mauritius enjoys a peaceful, multiethnic and unique lifestyle with a blend of cultures. Here one can enjoy the serene sunsets and white beaches and at the same time experience an energetic learning and professional environment.
Mauritius is the converging point of global civilisations who come from different continents (Europe, Asia, and Africa). It is a place where one can feel the cosmopolitan pulse of the world.
Glamis is situated in Quatre-Bornes, in the Plaines Wilhems District. With a population of 81.773 people, Quatre-Bornes is both a commercial and residential zone. Among the places you can visit in Quatre-Bornes is the Orchard Centre.
The mall is situated on the Saint Jean Road, one of the city’s principal thoroughfares. Close to the mall is the market and a bus station, the market being an attraction for the local people and for the tourists passing by. Trianon Shopping Park, another mall which also host a hypermarket, 2 cinema theatres, shops and a foodcourt can be reached in less than 5 minutes from Quatre Bornes.
Mauritius is a secular state. People from all religions live in harmony and respect the free practice of all religions in Mauritius. Different communities cohabit in mutual respect. Mauritius is an island of temples, churches and mosques.
The official language is English and spoken languages include French, Mauritian Creole, Bhojpuri.
The cuisine of Mauritius is a blend of Creole, Chinese, European and Indian influences. It is common for a combination of cuisines to form part of the same meal. Road side food with a touch of the local taste is a ‘not to miss’ delicacy’.
Surrounded by sandy white beaches, the tropical island of Mauritius offers great opportunities to relax and have fun. Water activities such as scuba diving and snorkeling keep visitors engaged.
Fishing, Sailing, Kayaking, water skiing and Kite Surfing are also very popular.
Besides the exquisite sceneries to contemplate during the day, various nightclubs, bars and pubs have their doors open that make up the night life in Mauritius.
Most of the bars are open every night but the nightclubs work at their best on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Mauritius has a well-developed road network across the island. The M1 motorway links the north to the south, passing through capital, Port Louis and various towns.
From Port Louis you can sail to the island of Rodrigues, which can also be reached by air. Several bus services operate on the island and taxis are easily available.
COST OF LIVING
The cost of living in Mauritius is cheaper than in some countries with a high quality of life. Different types of accommodation are available depending on one’s choice and financial capability.
Average monthly accommodation cost: $ 200 to $ 300 per month on sharing basis.
Food: average $400 month
The above cost are indicative only.
As per present regulations, international students can work 20 hrs per week.
Full Administrative support to our Mauritian and international students
Glamis, as part of our philosophy, will ensure that all our international students are supported since day one when they contact us till they land in Mauritius. With a dedicated team supporting our international students, we will guide you through every step of your VISA process and study period in Mauritius.
- We will handle all aspects of your visa application process
- Assist you with accommodation
- Walk you through the induction process so that you fit in the institute’s rules and regulations as well as get the overall broad knowledge about leading your student life in Mauritius
- Meet you at the airport and take you to your residence
- Assist you with all medical check ups
A great place for networking as our students are from different professional backgrounds, communities and countries.
International students must apply for visa to enter in Mauritius.
- Prospective students shall send us a copy of all qualifications.
- Glamis team will evaluate and issue a temporary offer letter.
- Students will have to pay the enrolment fee and a minimum down payment.
- Glamis issues an Admission letter and starts the visa process.
- Students will be granted of a provisional entry permit. Upon arrival, student will have to do their medical test in our local hospitals/clinics before end of the first month.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
• Two recent passport size photographs
• Certified Photocopy of the bio-data pages of the passport
• Certified copy of Birth Certificate
• Letter of admission
• Documentary evidence of availability of funds or financial capacity to meet costs of study and stay in Mauritius
• Written confirmation of accommodation in Mauritius
• A letter confirming your enrolment with Glamis Business School
• Confirmation of course payment to Glamis Business School
• A medical certificate certifying that the applicant is not suffering from any contagious or infectious disease
Visa conditions are subject to change.
Contact our dedicated counsellors for more information on Whatsapp: (+230) 5944 0007 or request for a skype chat.
Our skype id is glamismauritius.
A great place for networking as our students are from different professional background, communities and countries.
Our team will assist you in finding suitable accommodation during your stay in Mauritius.
- Average monthly accommodation cost: $ 200 to $ 300 per month on sharing basis
- Food: average $400 month
- The above cost are indicative only