Built on the principles of audacity, perseverance, integrity and excellence, UCSI University is a leading institution of higher learning with campuses in Kuala Lumpur, Springhill (Port Dickson) and Kuching, Malaysia. Our faculties, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to meet student needs offer a wide spectrum of academic programmes, ranging from Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Engineering and Architecture to Music, Multimedia, Education, Liberal Arts and Hospitality.
UCSI University: 37 years and counting
UCSI University is a vibrant community of learning and scholarship. At present, more than 12,000 students study at the University. Over the years, students from 110 different countries have studied at UCSI University, making the campus a melting pot of culture and diversity. As one of Malaysia’s first private universities, UCSI University has long impacted the national higher education landscape and the University continues to do so with its wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The University’s academic staff are at the forefront of their disciplines and their views are highly sought after on major issues; from business to political science. Many of our academics have extensive experience working overseas and some play advisory roles in public bodies and various committees. By bringing their experiences into the classroom, our academics cater to an exhilarating learning environment and learners will thrive as they balance academic mastery with industrial application.
To be an intellectually resilient praxis university renowned for its leadership in academic pursuits and engagement with the industry and the community
- To promote transformative education that empowers students from all walks of life to be successful individuals with integrity, professionalism and a desire to contribute to society
- To optimise relationships between industry and academia through the provision of education and unparalleled workplace exposure via praxis centres
- To spearhead innovation in teaching and learning excellence through unique delivery systems
- To foster a sustainable culture of research, value innovation and practice, in partnership with industries and society
- To operate ethically at the highest standards of efficiency, while instilling values of diversity and inclusiveness, to sustain the vision for future generations