A thorough understanding of the methods and processes of business research is the key component of this course. It looks at the concept of research, both original and applied, and examines how information can provide a greater understanding of your business and its successful management.
- Research methods and your dissertation.
- The project process.
- The research process.
- Using what’s already known.
- Semi-structured primary data techniques.
- Fully structured primary data techniques.
- Writing the dissertation.
Executive MBA, Edinburgh
If you are studying for your Executive MBA in Edinburgh, you will have the option of studying Research Methods for Business and Management as your elective subject.
- The first part of the course will be taught on campus and will focus on the submission of a business proposal.
- The second part is a 10,000-15,000 word individual project addressing an issue within your company or industry.
Alternatively, you also have the option of choosing two online electives instead of studying Research Methods for Business and Management on-campus.