Corporate Governance will help establish a clear skillset for company directors, allowing them to reconcile external and internal controls, risk management, competitive behaviour and adherence to corporate law.
- Corporate governance issues, concepts and domain.
- External governance – law and regulation.
- Codes of ‘best practice’ and norms of behaviour.
- Boards of directors: the lynchpin.
- Internal controls and accountability.
- Risk management.
- Financial market supervision and control.
- Governance and financial market economics.
- External reporting need vs. delivery.
- Definition inconsistency and system improvement.
- Reality in the face of prescription.