The rationale for this course is straightforward: to provide executives with the tools they need to analyse, control and reduce business risk in volatile financial and commodity markets.
- Risk and the management of the firm.
- The markets.
- Market mechanisms and efficiency.
- Interest-rate risk.
- Currency risk.
- Equity and commodity price risk.
- The behaviour of asset prices.
- Risk assessment.
- Controlling risk.
- Quantifying financial risks.
- Financial methods for measuring risk.
- Qualitative approaches to risk assessment.